Robotics and Programming Technology Camp
The objective of this camp is to bring technology closer to students in the most fun way possible to encourage their interest and allow them to get to know it up close.
It is a good opportunity for them to learn in a practical way, since, by building models, assembling robots, programming them and disassembling them again, they learn how things work while having fun.
- Ages: From 3rd year of Primary to 2nd year of ESO
- Dates: From June 27 to July 22
- Timetable: From 9:00 am. to 3:00 pm.
- Extended hours: From 15:00 to 17:00
- Facilities: Liceo Sorolla International School
- Activities: Robotics, programming, app inventor, 3D design and printing, Minecraft
Registration 1 week: 209,00€
Registration 2 weeks: 399,00€
Registration 3 weeks: 464,30€
Registration 4 weeks: 729,00€
- Lunch and dinner
- Attention of the camp staff
- (Technical Management, coordinators and monitors)
- Program services and activities.
- Material for the development of activities.
- School Accident and Civil Liability insurance.
- 3rd and 4th Primary (born in 2012 and 2013): 16 places
- 5th and 6th Primary(born in 2010 and 2011): 16 places
- E.S.O (born before 2009): 16 places
- 1st and 2nd Primary*(born in 2014 and 2015): 16 places
In all groups there will be 1 monitor for every 8 students.
* Exclusive for students of the activity
5% for students enrolled in the activity
5% for siblings